**Updated June 12, 2018
33 Essential Things Every Seattleite has to be before they die. Funniest part: *Note: Never using the word “Seattleite” again should probably be No. 34. That and never using an umbrella (screams tourist).
I’ve done lots but still on the list:
- Ride the Great Wheel (if I can muster up the courage)
- Ride the SLUT (South Lake Union Transit)
- Eat a 12-egg omelette at Beth’s Cafe
- Downtown Seattle library (for the architecture alone)
- Speakesasy at top of Smith Tower
- Drink whiskey at Canon (taking my friend Amber when she visits)
- Go sailgating
- Def already sampled a few of these, but bar crawl at breweries in Ballard (on June 9th, my friend Sarah and I went to Urban Family Brewing, Reubens, Populuxe, Peddler Brewing Co. and Lagunitas Brewing Co. – loved them all).
Not on the list but a must while I’m here: truffle burger from Burger Addict, and of course a visit to Red Mill (already done earlier this week) for a Bacon and Blue Burger (with mill sauce and onion rings of course).